Friday, January 22, 2021

What isp service speed should I get

pc

 Summary: Which internet speed fits my needs
  By JesusJF

We all have a tendency of believing that the fastest service is usually out best option,
but it turns out that is not always the case.

Having fast internet service can be good, but when it cost you and arm and a leg to have,it is not worth it.

Most of the consumers that use the internet is usually to browse the web and check email and maybe once in a while
download a picture and for this type of usage I would recommend having the cheapest available service in your area,
because it will save you money and it is not worth having the expensive service for this type of usage..

If you watch video on the internet then I would recommend having the second best package available because you want to make sure the video will not get stuck buffering.

If you download music and software and all of the other options then the fastest available would be your best option,especially if you are running a business,because time is money.

I provided you my opinion based on my experience working for an internet service provider for 12 years.


IS THE GOPRO9 WORTH IT?

When I purchase the Gopro9 a couple of months ago it was because My wife would always use My Gopro8 and I thought what the heck I will let ...