Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Microsoft Pays $7.2B To Aquire Nokia's Phone business

microsoft

Looks Like Microsoft is finally on board to get a piece of the Mobile pie
industries ,it to them long enough,The software Giant has their work cut out for them to compete
Against Apple and all other Mobile providers,


If the apps have the windows 8 look to it  they should be in good shape
because I found it to be very user friendly,after the acquisition of Nokia shares fell $2.05, that's 6.1 percent the deal made at the time Microsoft was looking for a new Leader since Steve Ballmer CEO of Microsoft said will be stepping down within a year.

Stephen Elop Who Left Microsoft around 2010 to become CEO of Nokia,Will be stepping down as president and CEO to become executive vice president of Nokia services and devices and will be rejoining Microsoft once the deal is completed.

IS THE GOPRO9 WORTH IT?

When I purchase the Gopro9 a couple of months ago it was because My wife would always use My Gopro8 and I thought what the heck I will let ...