Friday, August 16, 2013

CD or DVD rom no longer detect


CD-or-DVD-rom-no-longer-detect

Are you having problems getting your CD or DVD rom to detect well you are in the right place
because I and most of my clients have had the same issue,the question you are having is where do I begin.

first before we begin in provide you these step is that I am not responsible for anything that can happen during your troubleshooting your  CD or DVD ROM.
lets begin.



step 1.double click My Computer icon to see if CD or DVD ROM icon is listed if not then proceed to the next step.

step 2.goto Control Panel locate system icon and double click it

step 3.goto the device manager tab

step 4. Locate cd or dvd

step 5. Right click the device and delete it

step 6. once item is deleted you click on the top click action

step 7. click Scan for hardware changes this usually fix the issue

its possible that the CD or DVD rom is listed under other devices which means that the driver is not detected

OK if you don't see CD or DVD rom is listed then the next step is to try the registry fix
and these steps are located on Microsoft website and the link listed has the step
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929461


IS THE GOPRO9 WORTH IT?

When I purchase the Gopro9 a couple of months ago it was because My wife would always use My Gopro8 and I thought what the heck I will let ...